Special Fertilizers are mixed with the soil before sowing. These fertilizers contain essential nutrients and they control the amount of soil moisture, like a layer of protection. Specialty fertilizers accelerate the acceleration of nutrients, reduce the potential loss of nutrients, and reduce toxicity due to high ionic concentration. They improve pesticide intake and act as binding agents to prevent leaching. Various special fertilizers include potassium sulfate, DAP, phosphoric acid, mono-ammonium phosphate, UAN, potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, monopotamium phosphate, calcium nitrate, urea, potassium chloride and ammonium sulphate.
Some of the key players profiled in the global Specialty Fertilizers Market are Mosaic Company, Agrium Inc., Yara International, Haifa Chemicals, Atlantic Gold Corp, Art Wilson Co., Eurochem
The market has some new trends that including the rise in continuous agriculture practices all across the world, and then increasing advantages of these fertilizers over the conventional fertilizers and growth in greenhouse vegetable production.
The Global Specialty Fertilizers market might grow at +7% over the next decade to reach approximately $24 billion by 2025.
With the fastest growing market in the US area, the North American region is the largest market share in the global special fertilizer market. The high cost of special fertilizers has restricted their use in mass production in relation to other nitrogen fertilizers like corn, fodder, wheat and canola. However, despite restrictions, they are usually used in special high-value crops, such as vegetables, orchards, nurseries, seed production, even if its use has been restricted or limited, this line is also increasing in quantity . Crops due to more grain prices, environmental concerns and rules.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Specialty-Fertilizers-Market-2018-2026-15
What does the report provides:
- Assessment of market share for regional and country-level sectors
- Market share analysis of top industry players and Company outline with detailed strategy, financial and recent developments
- Strategic recommendations for new entrants and in key business areas based on market estimates
- Competitive landscaping in the mapping of major general trends
- Trending in the latest technical progress supply chain
- The report for Global Specialty Fertilizers Market includes extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects provided by various industry experts to gain a deeper insight of the market.
- The report gives the clarity about the current market scenario, historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro-economic and governing factors prevailing in the market.
- The report provides information and estimates the strategies of the top key players in the industry.
Request for Customized Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=15
Global Specialty Fertilizers Market Segmentation:
Market – By Crop Type
- Cereals & Oilseeds
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Turfs & Ornamentals
- Others (Pulses, Sugar Crops, Fiber Crops, and Plantation Crops)
Market – By Type
- Water Soluble
- Slow & Controlled Released Fertilizers
- Micronutrient & Secondary Nutrient Fertilizers
- Stabilized Fertilizers
Market – By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America