Smartphones are a basic necessity in everyone’s life and any disturbances in the use and usage of smartphones are undesirable in today’s world, especially when connectivity, networking, and social media are the main tools of communication. Mobile handset provides protection against mechanical breakdown, stolen loss and accidental damage. Mobile handset security plans are usually offered by mobile operators or carriers, OEMs and retailers. Programs that provide protection to mobile handsets are essential for reducing potential interruption in case of any accident. These programs do not prevent accidents, but they ensure consumer satisfaction by assisting in bringing their equipment back painlessly and quickly.
Some of the key service providers include Apple Inc.,Walmart, Asurion, Best Buy, Brightstar Device Protection, Pier Insurance, T-MOBILE USA, INC, Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T Mobility, Safeware, Microsoft, OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Sprint Corporation, OnsiteGo, American International Group, Inc. amongst others.
The handset security services also include data backup and mobile security, which ensures that customers are provided with negligent interruption with the maintenance of the service. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) handset security is the largest segment in the global mobile handset security market category. OEM accessories manufactured by mobile handset manufacturers are high in quality.
In 2017, anti-theft accounted for more than 29.0% of the market. According to a specific estimate, in 2016, some 500,000 British people were stolen from their phones. Cell phones are increasingly being used to conduct digital transactions and customers are increasingly choosing to acquire mobile phones with mobile sources such as entertainment, news, and live feeds.
The initiative mobile handset security programs is also useful for service providers. Mobile operators assure customers to maintain their contract until the contract is terminated. However, this is not a revenue-generating search for providers, and the result may be cost and time intensive.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=139
- Sheds light on all the features of the mobile handset security market, including future challenges, markets, drivers and opportunities.
- Value chain analysis and vendor are also included in the global market report. Market product type is broken up on the basis of applications in various industry directions and research areas.
- The report provides the growth rate, size and forecast of the market globally, in addition to geographical areas
- The Supply and Demand chain of the market is provided with respect to market valuation, according to revenue or volume.
- The report explains the new trends, opportunities and challenges that arise in the Market and the forces defining present and estimated future state in the Competition.
- The report also tells about the technological developments.
- The Mobile Handset Protection Market Research report provides close monitoring with strategic analysis on key competitors, micro and macro market trends and overall overview of market conditions in the scenario, pricing analysis and forecast period.
- It is a professional and a detailed report that focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, leading segments and geographic analysis. Apart from this, trending innovation and business policies are reviewed alongside major players, major collaboration, mergers and acquisitions.
- The report contains the basic, secondary and advanced information related to mobile handset security market global position and trend, market size, share, development, trends analysis, segment and forecast from 2019-20.
Request for Customized Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=139
Mobile Handset Protection Market Segmentation:
Market – By Type
- Carrier Handset Protection
- Mobile Device OEM Protection
- Direct to Consumer Services
Market – By Sales Channel
- Brand Stores
- E Commerce
Market – By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Follow Us on Social Media: