An SDDC (software-defined data center) is a data storage facility in which all infrastructure elements — networking, storage, CPU and security are virtualized and delivered as a service. Those tasks are implemented through software intelligence. Data center automation is the process of managing and automating the workflow and processes of a data center facility. It enables automating the bulk of the data center operations, management, monitoring and maintenance tasks that otherwise are performed manually by human operators.
The Data Center Automation Software Market size is expected to at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.8% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Ask for Sample Report:
VMware,BMC,Cisco,IBM,Hewlett Packard Enterprise,Microsoft,Puppet,Citrix,ServiceNow,Dell,Parallels,Chef,RightScale,Oracle,Adaptive Computing,Automic,Red Hat,Micro Focus,Symantec,CSC,NEC,EMC,Fujistu,ASG Software Solutions,Hitachi
- United States
Get Reasonable Discount up to 40% on this exclusive Report:
Key Findings Of Data Center Automation Software Report: To study and analyze the Global Software Market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
To understand the structure of Software Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key Global Software Market players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Software Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Software Market, with respect to key regions, type [, Mono Functional & Multi-Functional] and applications [Machine Tool Industry, Automobile & Train Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Aerospace & Defense Industry & Other Applications].
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
Contact Name: Erika Thomas
US 76 AT US 19 & HWY 129 Murphy Highway, Blairsville, GA, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 312-3102
IT Intelligence Markets