Edible oils may be solid or liquid at room temperature. Edible oils are defined by the Government of Ontario, Canada as “a food substance, other than a dairy product, of whatever origin, source or composition that is manufactured for human consumption wholly or in part from a fat or oil other than that of milk.
Vegetable oils (and margarine, made from these oils) are oils extracted from seeds like the rapeseed (canola oil) soybean (soybean oil), corn, sunflower, safflower, etc.
Ask For Enquiry of Report:
The Edible Oil Co-Products and By-Products Market size is expected to at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 6.8% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Market Segment by Leading Key Players:
VVF,Cayman Chemical,Rade Chemicals,Chemipakhsh,Mallinath,A & B Chemical,Iran Chemical Provider,Genome,Oleo Misr,AEPCO
Market Segment by Region:
North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Middle East
Segmentation by Type:
- Dried Soap Stock
- Hard Oil Fatty Acid Distillate
- Pure Soft Oil Fatty Acid Distillate
- Mixed Soft Oil Fatty Acid Distillate
- Pure Acid Oil
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Earth Distillate
Market Segment by Applications:
- Animal Feed
- Soaps and Detergent
- Personal Care Products
- Intermediate Chemical
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analyze global edible oil co-products and by-products status, future forecasts, growth opportunities, key markets and major companies.
- Introduce edible oil co-products and by-products in the US, Europe and China.
- Strategically profile core players and comprehensively analyze development plans and strategies.
- Define, describe and forecast markets by product type, market and major regions.
Early buyers will receive 40% discount on reports:
Contact Name: Erika Thomas
US 76 AT US 19 & HWY 129 Murphy Highway, Blairsville, GA, USA
Phone: +1 (888) 312-3102
IT Intelligence Markets