Rising need for increased and improved sanitation and hygiene is expected to drive the global portable toilets market. The global portable toilets market is estimated to reach a market value of US$ 18,040.2 million in 2019 and is forecast to reach US$ 23,540.0 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period.
Rising spending by the governments on providing appropriate toilet and sanitation services majorly at political functions and gatherings is anticipated to increase the demand for power or trailer mobile toilets. Power mobile toilets are easy to transfer through tractors or trucks and are equipped with electricity, proper ventilation, dispenser kits, and dump valves which is expected to increase its acceptance over the forecasted years. On the other hand, handling moving toilets are projected to predict a robust growth owing to their low cost, less weight, ease of transportation, as well as ease of availability. Further, rising applications of lightweight handling toilets especially at outdoor gatherings and events such as political meets, music festivals and camping sites are further expected to augment the overall demand in the near future.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=166
UNICEF launched a three month long digital campaign names “Take the poo to loo”, for creating awareness about sanitation and open defecation globally. Governments of various countries worldwide are taking strong and active steps for installations of portable toilets for sanitary solutions for tourists. Europe saw an upsurge in tourists, 670 international tourists visited France in 2017 which contribute to the rise in demand for toilets in public areas.
Persistent government initiatives, regarding personal hygiene such as “Clean India”, especially among developing and under-developed countries might emerge out as a future growth opportunity for the very Global portable toilets market. Not only awareness, government of India came up with new scheme for clean and hygiene sanitation named Swachh Bharat Mission under which it built toilets in public area for creating awareness and improve sanitation in the country. People of India are motivated to use portable toilets and make India free from open defecation helping government of India to achieve its goal of clean and hygienic sanitation. This step will help focusing on universal sanitation coverage. This resulted into a significant demand for portable toilets from this region and it is further expected to grow during the forecast period. Rising government regulations regarding installation of efficient lavatories and sanitation systems at construction sites is another factor boosting the demand for portable toilets.
Increasing number of tourist is boosting the demand for Global portable toilets market which in turn is raising the supply of the product as manufactures are producing portable toilets with more advanced technology. It has high demand in music festivals, weddings family gathering. However, Limited waste storage and complicated cleaning of portable toilets is acting as a hindrance in the many developing nations.
Enquiry before Buying This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=166
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global portable toilets market. The market has been analyzed from the scope of demand as well as supply. The analysis of demand covers market revenue across regions and further also across all the major countries. The analysis of supply covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global portable toilets market segment held more than 40% of market share in 2018 and is estimated to growth at robust CAGR over the forecast period, owing to increasing need for hygienic and clean sanitation. Introduction of breast volume scanners in resource-poor nations will result in increasing market share of the same.
- Portable Toilet for tourist market segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR over the projection timeframe. The growth is attributed to increasing product adoption due to increasing number of tourists. Persistently new initiatives taken by the government will fuel market growth in the near future
- Europe portable toilet market accounted to 29% of the total market and is estimated to witness growth in the VIP toilets over the coming years.
- Application of Portable toilets is majorly seen in construction sites among all other manufacturing facilities because of large number of construction and infrastructure projects are coming up in developing nations like India. In 2018, nearly 40% of market was held by toilets at construction site.
- Key industry participants in global portable toilets market are ADCO Holdings Inc., Advanced Containment Systems, Inc., Armal s.r.l, B & B Portable Toilets LLC, Black Tie Products, LLC, Camro, Comfots of Home Service, Inc., GO Potty, LLC, Imperial Industries Inc., JAG Mobile Solutions, Inc., NuConcepts, PolyJohn Enterprises Corporation, Sanitech, Satellite Industries, Shorelink International Ltd., T BLUSTAR, United Site Services Inc. among others.
- Geographical expansion, introduction of new products, acquisition and collaboration are some of the strategies adopted by companies to expand their reach and gain competitive advantage.
Global portable toilets market By Type
- Lifting or Handling Moving Toilets
- Power or Trailer Mobile Toilets
- Mid-Range VIP Toilets
Global portable toilets market By Application
- Construction Sites
- Tourist Attraction
Global portable toilets market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Follow Us on Social Media: