Absolute Markets Insights Brings you with a detailed report on Healthcare cloud computing market with all the aspects of the Market.
According to a recent survey conducted by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), it has been reported that approximately 96% hospitals prevailing in United States use certified EHR technology. If the EMR tends to be cloud-based, the same can be accessed from a computer at any geographic location. In a situation of catastrophic events, healthcare providers can continue necessary communication using the EMR cloud. Such factors are expected to drive the overall United States healthcare cloud computing market over the forecast period. However, data security concerns are expected to critically impact the industry growth. Thus, the successful cloud computing implementation begins with risk assessment and due diligence procedure.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of healthcare cloud computing market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies..
Request For Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=234
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, U.S. healthcare cloud computing market is expected to reach US$ 30,232 million by 2027. Increasing adoption of information technology is the main factor driving the growth of healthcare cloud computing market.
- Software as a service (SaaS) segment exhibited a CAGR of 18.8% over the forecast period. The cloud provides on-demand hosted services to healthcare organizations, offering fast access to business applications and client relationship management (CRM) fulfillment.
- Private cloud held 52.3% in 2018 as it offers higher levels of security mainly because the data storage, hardware and network are designed to ensure security levels that can’t be accessed by people outside the organizations.
- Clinical information system segment accounted 61.2% in 2018. Adopting a CIS in healthcare administration prevent leakage in the inventory and sales of drugs, as the system provides an algorithm in managing the same.
- Healthcare providers segment accounted major share of 56.9% in 2018 as they provide assistance, gives advice and direction for illness prevention and injury. They provide both short-term and long-term care.
- South U.S. region accounted 30.4% in 2018. Factors such as the increasing prevalence of EHRs among medical professionals and the active engagement of private sector players in the development of the healthcare industry in the region contribute to this region’s dominant share.
- Some of the players operating in the healthcare cloud computing market are Oracle Corporation, IBM, SAS Institute Inc., Microsoft, Progress Software Corporation, Quality Systems Inc, Salesforce.com Inc, Carecloud Corporation, amongst others.
Enquiry Before Buying This Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=234
By Deployment Mode
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
By Pricing Models
- Spot Pricing/Subscription Model
- Pay-as-you-go Model
By Service Model
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Clinical Information System
- Non-Clinical Information System
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- North East
For More Information On Report Click: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Healthcare-Cloud-Computing-Market–2019-2027-234
Follow Us on Social Media: