Digital therapy is a digitized health solution that uses digital and online medical technology to treat a variety of medical and psychological conditions. This is an app type that helps patients and physicians track health data by providing remote monitoring to correct patient behavior and improve long-term health problems.Digital therapy is effective in improving clinical outcomes for various chronic diseases such as prediabetes, diabetes, and obesity. Treatment is based on individual behavior and lifestyle changes.
The growing trend of chronic diseases is positively affecting the market of digital therapeutic devices. According to Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease (PFCD), chronic diseases are the main cause of death and disability in the United States, and more than 1.7 million people die every year.
Some of the major players operating in the global Digital Therapeutics Market are GINGER.IO, Glooko, Inc., Limbix , Livongo Health, Noom, Inc., Novartis AG, Omada Health, Inc., Proteus Digital Health, WellDoc, Inc.,Propeller Health, BLUE MESA HEALTH, CANARY HEALTH, Chrono Therapeutics Inc., Adherium, BigHealth, Diabetes Digital Media Ltd, Digital Therapeutics, Inc., Dthera Sciences, MANGO HEALTH, Merck & Co., Inc., Firstbeat, among others.
In addition to cost savings, digital therapeutics provides benefits like patient convenience and user-friendliness with better convenience. In the last few years, rates of chronic diseases and neurological disorders have increased significantly. Due to this, focus has been on preventive health care technology. Digital therapy system is capable of offering cheaper treatment than conventional medicine, which reduces the demand for time for physicians. Thus, due to being hazardous to control the cost of health care, the digital therapeutic market is expected to increase significantly during the forecast.
Digital Therapeutics Market is estimated to reach $7,833 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of +21% from 2019 to 2025.
Growth drivers in the global Digital Therapeutics Market are increasingly needed to control healthcare costs and increase the incidence of chronic diseases. However, the lack of awareness of digital therapeutics is a major impediment to market growth. Conversely, the high growth potential of developing countries is expected to provide significant growth opportunities.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=199
What is the Global Digital Therapeutic Market Research Report about?
- An overview of the digital therapeutic market, which is nothing but basic details about the related market.
- As far as the market segmentation [Diabetes, obesity, CVD, CNS disease, respiratory disease, smoking cessation, other] is concerned, it is done on the basis of applications, end-users, product type, services and various other factors.
- The analysis of the Digital Therapeutics market is made much easier with the help of the market segmentation.
- Global Digital Therapeutic Market Research Report also includes market analysis and market size analysis
In addition, the factors that drive the development of digital therapeutic market are listed.
- Not only is information taken from reliable resources, but it is certified by some industry experts.
- The Digital Therapeutics Market report covers deeper segmentation of the market and includes valuable information about key segments in the global digital therapy market with revenue share and market size, region-wise and country-wise.
- This report surveys the trends that are currently going on in the Global Digital Therapeutics market that can affect the growth of emerging regions.
- Future Growth Market potential as well as recent discovery are covered in the Global Digital Therapeutics Market Report.
- This report features the contributions of various key industry participants as well as financial and other important aspects.
Request for Customized Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=199
Digital Therapeutics Market Segmentation:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (GID)
- Mental Health
- Respiratory Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
By Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Customer
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Other (Fitness and Wellness Centers, Gym, Etc.)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Follow Us on Social Media: